|The programme focuses on making a person equipped with HR skills in Personnel/Human Resource demand. All the areas of HR like recruitment, Selection, Promotion, Transfer, Industrial Relations, HR training and development, Trade unions etc. are covered under this certificate course.|
|To enable the HR skills of Under Graduate students who seeking for job in the field of HRM.|
|SCHEME OF STUDIES AND EXAMINATION:|
|EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOME OF THE PROGRAM:|
|Students will: |
1. Get awareness about the fundamental concepts of Human Resource management and role of HR Manager in the organization.
2. Get awareness about various managerial skills to be required in the field of Human Resource management in routine life.
3. Get awareness about the importance of Human Resource Management.
4. Will be able to understand various aspect of HRM such as job design, job analysis, HR planning, Recruitment and Selection, Performance appraisal, Training and development, Career planning, etc.
5. Will be able to understand the basic concepts HR practices in India
|METHODOLOGY TO BE ADOPTED:|
|1. Class room teaching on black board. |
2. LCD display
3. Internet lab for surfing on the Web during project work.
4. Project work.
|RECOMMENDED BOOKS & REFERENCE MATERIALS:|
|1. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Text and Cases |
|1. Understanding The Nature And Scope Of Human Resource Management |
2. Context Of Human Resource Management
3. Integrating Hr Strategy With Business Strategy
4. Human resource planning
5. analysing work and designing jobs
6. recruiting human resources
7. Selecting human resources
8. Training, development & career management
9. Incentives and performance-based payments
10.Managing employee benefits & services
12.A safe & healthy environment
13.Managing separation & rightsizing
14. Industrial relations
17.Evaluating HRM effectiveness